Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
41 - 60 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Keep an eye on yahoo!japan, you'll need to translate it, but you can search in English no problem.
Sun Project stuff comes up quite often. Shipping can be a proper b#tch, but it's the only way to get hold of super rare parts.

***The name of the part I was talking about is a bolt handle boss, not a "spindle" as I called it in the earlier post, don't know where I got that from lol***

·
Administrator
6,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
I've tried YahooJapan the previous days, and I didn't find anything.
But you can't buy with regular visa from there.... You need Japanese Visa card to buy of Japanese bank account!! At least that's what I've read!
I wish I knew someone over there... Thing would be much easier!

This is thr DTP steel cocking handle

You where right about one piece handle.

link http://www.dentrinityshop.com/pr_details.jsp?pid=2617
Of course "out of stock" EVERYWHERE!!

Wolf

·
Registered
205 Posts
Use "japanauctioncentre.com" (sorry for not adding a link), they act as a middle man and do all the work for you. Obviously you need to pay them for their services, but it can be worth it.

I'm still waiting for a reply from the fella I sold my M40XB to.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I'm pretty sure the handle will fit, they were all Rem 700 based replicas and Sun Project wouldn't have gone to the trouble of producing various sized bolt handles when one would do the entire range...
I have been known to be wrong on numerous occasions lol.

·
Registered
205 Posts
If you can afford to buy the gun just for the handle and boss, I'd get it bought.
OR, you could get someone to make you a handle boss (now you know what the part looks like).

***That really is a hideous looking pistol***

·
Administrator
6,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
I'm thinking to buy it and have someone to make me a steel handle. Plus it's pretty rare pistol.
But you're right this can be made from photos...
Plus these are very rare photo's... I've searched for days to find something like this!!

Wolf

·
Registered
909 Posts
Oh yeah, I almost forgot about the part where you're getting the BASP. Well that'll be pretty cool if you can replicate the bolt handle and have 2 rifles. Best of luck! Still can't wait on the firing reports; I've heard great things about the accuracy of SP's once you get your bb weight and everything setup perfect.

·
Administrator
6,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
I've just received the XP100...
Initial reaction was "wow... that's pretty big". It's bigger than I thought.
The plastic body creak a lot and it's held in place by a single screw!
Other than that I liked it a lot, it's not something you sea every day!

Compared to the 2 Desert Eagle I have

The bolt matches on the M40 so all good.... Now I'll have to find a machinist to copy that for me!!
Sorry for the crappy pics, but the Iphone can't do anything better.

Wolf

41 - 60 of 73 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.