Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As Fuzzy mentioned in a previous thread, we do have spelling and grammar rules on this board. For the past few months, we've been pretty lax on those rules, but it is beginning to be a problem. So, from now on, I will be implementing a 100% crack down on these rules. If I catch any improper grammar or spelling, you'll be receiving a warning, no questions asked.

It's simple enough to hit the spell check button before submitting, or switch to a browser like Firefox or Safari that spell check automatically as you type.

In addition, there is a 'report to mod' feature at the bottom of everyone's post. Don't be afraid to use it if you need to.

·
Premium Member
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This is the first time I saw a specific rule on grammar and spelling. I am located here in Canada and it is a public knowledge that we have 2 official languages here. Grammar and spelling is not a big issue here because we are multicultural country.

just sharing my thought.. .
There's two main reasons this rule is in place.

First, we want this forum to look as professional as possible.

Second, we have many people that English is not their native language. Enforcing proper spelling and grammar makes it easier for them to understand.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.