Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Thank you Dutton. It makes us all seem more professional here. If I am going to try and help someone or respond to a thread, I do not want to have to spend 5 minutes trying to make sense out of their post.

And no one start a whole debate over spelling. Its been a rule for a while, just not "strictly" enforced. The mods here are nice enough to let a few things here and there slide. But they should not be taken advantage of.

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
I am giving this thread a simple bump for two reasons.

1. Let's all make sure to proofread our posts before posting. Or if you slip up and make a mistake or two, just use the edit button and fix it. I understand we are all going to slip up now and then. But when you get a pm from a mod or get informed of your spelling and grammar in a thread, take extra caution and post with care. I will be on you if you continue to slip up.

It's one thing to mess up a few times in a long post (not that you should do it on purpose ;) ). After all, we are only human. But in a post you make where it is only one sentence, make sure it is posted to our standards.

2. The other mods and I are not out to get you. I do not like handing out warnings. But if I need to I will do so. Just trying to keep this forum professional and to higher standards than other forums. Believe me, go to evike.com (forum) or airsoftforum.com and you will see what I mean.

Thanks for reading.

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Bump, I have been busy so have not had time to enforce this rule. Please improve the spelling and grammar everyone. Things have gotten a bit sloppy.

Regards,

Fuzz

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
I've seen a ton of shitty posts over the last few weeks. From here on out, after today, I am not going to be lenient with this anymore. Automatic warning for those that deliberately break the rule of spelling and grammar.

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Just a friendly reminder...again. If I tell you to fix the grammar and punctuation, just do so in the future. Not sure why some members refuse to do so, but you will be getting a nice vacation.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.