Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's the pics I promised

Thats the HK knockoff S-sytem I was talking about, I can't be any happier with it.

And of course the SPR, and as you can see its missing the motor :) I just slapped it together real quick to snap a picture, I need to down grade the spring so I don't kill people with it.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
I have the classic army Harris, and its a peice of waste. It always comes loose, not to mention my left leg doesnt lock in when extended

Ive had it for 3 years though and has been in plenty of dirt.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They are pretty nice, although I hardly use it since I don't sit around too often. I think a real Harris is 150 or so, I may be wrong on that. The Rock River bi-pods are 100% knock offs and are around 80.
I had the CA back when I had a M24, and it was dirt for me too. I remember one of the leg springs breaking so it was always extended. Crap indeed.

·
Registered
22 Posts
They are pretty nice, although I hardly use it since I don't sit around too often. I think a real Harris is 150 or so, I may be wrong on that. The Rock River bi-pods are 100% knock offs and are around 80.
I had the CA back when I had a M24, and it was dirt for me too. I remember one of the leg springs breaking so it was always extended. Crap indeed.
Rock Rivers are as cheap as $35, and I have found Real Harris's for around $50 - $60, new, not used.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Meh, I don't either. It cost me a total of 150 bucks including the AEG, it was one of those projects stormed up because I have a mass amount of extra parts laying around. It looks much better in person though, Ill try to take betternon blurry pictures later today.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.