Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of any company or store that carries this gun in an airsoft version? The answer is probably no, but I would love to have one.

(Btw, please don't give me the link to the $1000 dollar one on WWII guns site)

·
Registered
152 Posts
Though for a project, maybe a KJW might be a better choice. I wouldn't want to spend a lot on a Tanaka, buy upgrades AND a 1903 stock. That would probably end up being a fair amount of money, whereas a KJW would be significantly less.

Food for thought :)

·
Registered
909 Posts
Cerbo Knight said:
Though for a project, maybe a KJW might be a better choice. I wouldn't want to spend a lot on a Tanaka, buy upgrades AND a 1903 stock. That would probably end up being a fair amount of money, whereas a KJW would be significantly less.

Food for thought :)
That's true. I was thinking that also. I thought about it with my KJW once, but figured it would be too much of a hassle. (I'm not great with modding things like this)

·
Registered
66 Posts
I have co built a M1903 before and its really not hard at all. It gets more expencive the more realistic you get but they can look great from 10 feet away with very little money. I have built M1 Garands and M1919s Before as well as helped with one 1903, so if you need help feel free to PM me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.