Airsoft Sniper Forum banner

SSG10, First impressions

7K views 31 replies 9 participants last post by  Ivan B Creepin 
Gotcha. Preciate the tips.

Guillie suit sounds fun. I am thinking of actually investing in a bipod, too, as there's a few times this weekend it mighta been handy to have one. Im guessing lying prone would be one of them.

How to you attatxh a bipod to the ssg10 A2 stock? It has this lil drilled nub I thought was for a sling attatxhment View attachment 19808
That is for a harris style bipod. Like this one. Bipod V1 - Novritsch | USA

First of all, you have to pull the bolt right. Novritsch has a good video on it
This statement is so... bullshit to put it politely. While part of it is true, there is some good technique to help your parts last longer, it's a pretty big cop out for a product that totes it is "well designed and pre-upgraded." I do not really want to get into that whole discussion on all that.

Reactions: RonSwanson
What do you do for smooth Bolt pull then?
Quite a bit depending on parts and budget. All of my personal rifles have a interference fit sleeve pressed into the receiver and matched to the cylinder. Then I shim the trigger unit for optimal placement. I use 13mm springs over the 9mm springs as the 13mm springs are easier to pull for the energy produced.

Addressing sharp edges on the cylinder, shimming the hopup unit, outer barrel, inner barrel. Polishing.

Reactions: SiliconeSword
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.