Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Stalking is one of the hardest skills to learn as a sniper. If you're patient, it will be easier. If you aren't, well then learn to be patient. Ghillie suits that match your terrain are helpful, but not necessary. A sniper rifle is preferred, but any quiet and accurate rifle will do. Here are the 5 core components to stalking.

1) Move slowly
2) Move straight at you enemy, because of light around you it is a proven fact that horizontal movement is harder to spot than vertical.
3) Look like your surroundings. If you're next to a tree, be as close to it as possible. US ARMY Scout Snipers call it "tree cancer" when a ghillie suit is crouched next to a tree.
4) Don't fire until you know you have a shot.
5) Be able to adapt to any situatiom.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
As I said in the last thread, you need to make an intro post in the introduction section. This is also in the wrong section.
How did you get that sniper emblem under your posts? Sorry, this is my first post on here. Just wanted to share some techniques I've learned from military documentaries and experience!

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
I think before you continue posting that you should go make that intro thread first.
How did you get that sniper emblem under your posts? Sorry, this is my first post on here. Just wanted to share some techniques I've learned from military documentaries and experience!
I got the emblem made for me by one of the members on this forum. The rifle is my sniper rifle. He did some for other members aswell. Make your intro post before you post anymore. Sorry for the hassle.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.