Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,
Just stumbled across this forum which I'll take time to point out is packed full of yummy sniper goodness.

My names Kev, but go by my callsign of KILO.
I've been playing for a few years now across the south of the UK but favour my regular woodland site GroundZero.

But enough about me...

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sure okay.

Weapons wise I use a JG G36c. Never had the urge to move away from clones as this is firing (now, after having been downgraded) @ 348fps and the UK limit is 350.
I originally bought it as an entry level weapon but fell in love with it out the box. Bar being hot to start with I've never had a single problem with it so never changed it.

Sniper rifle wise I use a JG (again impressed by the G36 I went with this brand again) VSR G-Spec. However since beginning to upgrade it some parts have worn... but thats a subject for the other threads.

When not using my G36c complete with the standard folding stock as a backup I use an KJW Sig P226 GBB sidearm. This I bought secondhand from a friend who gave up 'softing so I got it plus three mags for a bargain price. Happy days.

Cam' is normally British Dpm or DDpm as its so easy to 'obtain'. ;)
I also have black kit, US tiger stripes, Tan (CB) PMC and some random Gouchi-kit for that third world paramilitary look. What I wear is down to whatever role I'm playing as on the site/day in question.
I'm intending to get some pictures up of my ghille suit(DM) for you all to pick apart and critique, but again thats another thread.
I normally as preference wear British Lightweight Assault/Patrol boots as they're light enough to feel like trainers(sneakers) for comfort and offer better grip on hard smmoth floors in F.I.S.H(FIBUA/CQB) enviroments than my regular British Army CBH(Combat Boot High), although these offer better ankle support when crawling about.

As you may guess I prefer to play woodland sites to built-up ones.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.