Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, please forgive me if this is the wrong place to post this post, but i couldn't seem to find the answere.
I was wondering:

What is the average velocity of your rifles?

On my A&K M16, there's 430-450 fps velocity...
Is it a high or low standard?

I would like to excuse if i have too much gramatic errors or such. English is not my first language. ^^

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OK^^ what's is the maximum precisefull range of it?

Another question:

I want to buy a new rifle, I want a rifle with spring, because i live in Norway (Gas wouldn't do very well in the colder months) And i dont have very much money to spend. Which rifle would you suggest?

thank you^^

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
2Echo said:
I want to buy a new rifle, I want a rifle with spring, because i live in Norway (Gas wouldn't do very well in the colder months) And i dont have very much money to spend. Which rifle would you suggest?
Buy yourself a VSR or one of its clones (BAR 10 etc.) they are cheap to start off then add upgrades as and when you have the cash available. The first things I would buy as an upgrade is some stronger trigger sears, a 150 or 170 spring and a better hop rubber (Nineball or Firefly). This will give you 500 fps easily, I ran my G-spec like this for over a year and was out stooting my mates Sun Project M40 that he spent nearly a

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well, now I am thinking about buying a JG BAR-10 G-spec, and some uppgrades. I was thinking about a spring, and a new barrel in first line. What spring should i buy? Would the 190 be too strong for the sears? In that case, which one should i get? I want the rifle to shoot atleast 500 fps...

-2Echo

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
150 spring buys you just short of 500fps depending on upgrades/ barrel length, bud ;) and no the sears wont take it for long before imploding :( First line upgrades should be, Sears, Spring, Hop Rubber

Take a sneaky peak here

All the relevant shizzle is there, and I think some noddy put a post up in the general or gear thread, either way it was totally irrelevant in regards VSRs :-/

If you do get the Bar, mate, welcome to the fold ;)

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Most good online shops should stock most, if not, all the items you need
If they havn't move on to the next ;) Your hop rubber choice is limited to between the firefly and nineball. I use the nineball and quite like it but alot of people swear by the firefly, but I've heard good and bad reviews :-/ 170 spring should see you easily 500fps, I'm getting 475/.2s with the hop off, from a 150 and with the hop set to fire .29s it fires at 505/.2s ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.