Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Star SL8 & Ares M14 EBR * pic *

I have my project rifle that I am looking at trying to off load. So I can get a few parts for my new rifle.

The body of the rifle is in new shape, the only thing that has happened to the rifle itself is that the outer barrel has came off of the body. There is a small amount of the barrel that attaches to the frame, and this little tab broke. Honestly it would be a very easy fix.

I was planning on using the rifle in my Kuba build, but being as I have limited time now, I am focusing my time and effort on my new rifle. So this rifle will sit and collect dust for some time.

With that said, the gearbox is completely disassembled! I am just about 100% sure that I have all of the internal parts, but I can't be 100% sure. So please know that when purchasing this rifle! I will include all of the parts ( of course ) as well as the parts that I have for the Kuba build so far, which include the piston, and spring guide and a modified cylinder head. The piston is not drilled through for the air, but wouldn't take much to get it done and functioning.

I can include a scope and a few other random goodies if needed.

The rifle new is $200, if you can find one for sale. ( this is from Ehobby Asia, minus shipping cost )

I am willing to go $150, and we can discuss the shipping costs.

I also have my buddies Ares M14 EBR ( pics are in the gallery section )

Everything on the rifle is stock, and it does work.

I have painted the rifle with my air brush, and have modified the front portion ( the fat barrel at the front of the barrel ) to remove this section in order for a long Surefire suppressor to fit on the end.

Rifle $311
Suppressor $65
10 mid cap mags $30

Again costs are without the cost of shipping to get the rifles to my door.

I would like to get around $350 minus shipping

I will try and get some pictures for you guys here tomorrow. As it is already dark here, and getting a little late. Both rifles have very VERY few rounds through both of them. I would guess around 30 or so, but I know under 50 for sure.

Any questions just ask guys, and I will be more than happy to help you guys out.

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you really want just the metal parts...

I just sold all of the electronic parts to another member over on ASF. I can get you all the part numbers and probably make another order for you.

Though I am planning on re-making the Crimebuster engine ;)

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nope the valve I still have in my basement. It does need a manifold for it to work though, I forgot to order one when I got the valve.

If you want george pm me and we can work something out.

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The m14 is on hold for one week.

I can get pics of the SL8 here tonight for you, as for it being compatible with a TM I couldn't answer that. Though it wouldn't be hard to fit a polar star engine into the body. If you are thinking of going this route, I would be willing to do the mods for you and get the rifle out to you.

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I don't have the P* engine, but would be able to modify one to fit the rifle.

And HPA isn't a bad system to be running. Espically if you are planning on running the Sl8 as a DMR.

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Not sure to be honest, would have to make the engine first...

The thing with the M4 is that it is a V7 gearbox, so it would take some working to make it function as needed.

·
Premium Member
2,094 Posts
Still need to get these rifles sold.

I was going through my pm's and was doing some deleting, and I deleted some of the pm's that were in regards to the EBR.
Of course I find the rifle I have wanted for years,couldnt find, and right after a blow all my money on other crap..... I see your Sl8,hahahaha.. damn you Karma! Lol.. I may have to sell all my stuff to get that.

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Star SL8 is sold!

The SL8 body has been sold I should say, so I still have the internals for the rifle.

The gearbox shell, internal parts, inner barrel, hop up chamber, and motor. If anyone wants these for parts or just some spares let me know.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.