Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone

names Jon, I'm from Columbus(C-Bus) Ohio. Ive been viewing this forum for awhile, i was about to join but then you guys went dead for awhile so i didn't. i just recently re found he forum per say and decided to join

i started playing competitive airsoft in the summer of 05.
my first and only AEG is a TM M4 with a couple upgrades, I'm on a tight budget so i haven't been able to upgrade the externals so much, but recently Ive been trying to get some SPR kits. last year i started to play the DM. i also own a KSC M9 with polish metal parts I'm thinking about turning into a spotter or starting a recon team with a couple buds that i play with. i don't have a ghilli but if i am going to spot i am going to make one out of my old woodland cammies. i will make a tutorial if/when i make the ghilli so you can all see

other interesting things i play warhammer 40k like many of the other people on the board, i pant Fantasy but i don't play, i used to play mid war germans for flames of war. (jeep great skills on those tigers and panzers in your intro). i did a 6month internship at airsoftsmith(one of the local stores), and i go to a inner city school, o ye i know my way around a mechbox pretty well.

i hope to learn something

sticks

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
What is competetive airsoft?

You also spelled "Ghillie" wrong. This is a common misconception from a lot of people.

Either way, welcome to the boards. Pleasure having another member, my name is Mosin. I'm one of the two hosts for the event known as "The Midwest Sniper Cup 2008". If you want to know more info about me you can check out the sample one I made ( I think it's still up there ) and you can see where I'm from and what I'm about.

But yeah, welcome buddy. Looking forward to reading any/all future posts you make.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i call airsoft competitive airsoft because most people that dont play think of walmart springers and backyard games. i dont like the word pro so i use competitive.

i realy wanted to attend the sniper cup as one of the guards but i couldent get a ride up there. looks sweet though good luck with it!

sticks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.