Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone

names Jon, I'm from Columbus(C-Bus) Ohio. Ive been viewing this forum for awhile, i was about to join but then you guys went dead for awhile so i didn't. i just recently re found he forum per say and decided to join

i started playing competitive airsoft in the summer of 05.
my first and only AEG is a TM M4 with a couple upgrades, I'm on a tight budget so i haven't been able to upgrade the externals so much, but recently Ive been trying to get some SPR kits. last year i started to play the DM. i also own a KSC M9 with polish metal parts I'm thinking about turning into a spotter or starting a recon team with a couple buds that i play with. i don't have a ghilli but if i am going to spot i am going to make one out of my old woodland cammies. i will make a tutorial if/when i make the ghilli so you can all see

other interesting things i play warhammer 40k like many of the other people on the board, i pant Fantasy but i don't play, i used to play mid war germans for flames of war. (jeep great skills on those tigers and panzers in your intro). i did a 6month internship at airsoftsmith(one of the local stores), and i go to a inner city school, o ye i know my way around a mechbox pretty well.

i hope to learn something

sticks

· Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i call airsoft competitive airsoft because most people that dont play think of walmart springers and backyard games. i dont like the word pro so i use competitive.

i realy wanted to attend the sniper cup as one of the guards but i couldent get a ride up there. looks sweet though good luck with it!

sticks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.