Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody,

I have been lurking in these forums for about 2 weeks now and I decided to join up today. I have been playing airsoft for about 6 years now and have skirmished with just about every type of rifle out there. Recently I picked up a used Tokyo Marui L96 AWS, and I see great potential for this rifle. This will be my first bolt action build, and hoping to get some helpful info and help from the senior experienced members.

Later,
JD

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Welcome to the family man.

I to have a TM L96 coming here in a day or two. I know X-fire.org has a slew of parts for the rifle itself. But personally I would leave her stock for a while and make sure you like it.

Can't wait to see some pics of your gear, and where you play.

And +1 from me for doing things the propper way!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well the only thing I have done to it so far is a Falcon hop up bucking and a DBC .01 inner barrel. I have done a lot of testing from 50ft to 175ft with a couple different weight of bbs. So Far I have found that the .25g on the stock spring is about the best for range and accuracy. I have data collected that i will post in another section. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.