Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So does anyone use one of these rifles?

Have been looking at getting something that isn't an AEG, but still able to find parts for. I have been on the receiving end of one of these rifles, and I know they can be nasty, but still a sweet rifle.

Now I would LOVE to get one of the P* HPA gearbox, so I may hold out for that. But until that time, is there anyone on here that uses an SPM16 for a DMR rifle?

And yes I am trying to sell the MR30 so I can get some parts, to make a custom P* DMR rifle. So buy my rifle so I can make a DMR or buy one of these

** CRAP..... just realized that I posted this in the wrong section.... if the mods could please move that would be great **

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am wanting to talk to the guys over on the classic site, but my account wont be accepted or something.

But I would love to make one of these into a fun little DMR. Though if I can sell the MR30, or trade for an M4 I will get the fusion gear box and go that route.

·
Registered
48 Posts
my local shop actually had an A&K Mk43 Mod 0 in the show room that I was looking at today. It is a beautiful weapon. Had a build in mosfet to adjust the rate of fire from 12 rps to 21 rps... So if you consider going down the road with a MK43 dont over look the A&K version...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.