Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So does anyone use one of these rifles?

Have been looking at getting something that isn't an AEG, but still able to find parts for. I have been on the receiving end of one of these rifles, and I know they can be nasty, but still a sweet rifle.

Now I would LOVE to get one of the P* HPA gearbox, so I may hold out for that. But until that time, is there anyone on here that uses an SPM16 for a DMR rifle?

And yes I am trying to sell the MR30 so I can get some parts, to make a custom P* DMR rifle. So buy my rifle so I can make a DMR or buy one of these

** CRAP..... just realized that I posted this in the wrong section.... if the mods could please move that would be great **

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am wanting to talk to the guys over on the classic site, but my account wont be accepted or something.

But I would love to make one of these into a fun little DMR. Though if I can sell the MR30, or trade for an M4 I will get the fusion gear box and go that route.

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am not wanting an AK.... I hate AK's with a firey passion!! Long reasons ;)

But yeah I am still looking and hoping to pick something up for a winter project.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Woogie (I keep writing Wookie, lol, and then fix the typo) it goes without saying Reezo wants pictures as well, when possible.

This post powered by uber use of third person emphasis.

·
Registered
48 Posts
my local shop actually had an A&K Mk43 Mod 0 in the show room that I was looking at today. It is a beautiful weapon. Had a build in mosfet to adjust the rate of fire from 12 rps to 21 rps... So if you consider going down the road with a MK43 dont over look the A&K version...

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well I ended up getting a gas rifle.....though not an SP M4, I was able to snag a fairly new WE M4 ;)

So now I have to make her all nice and sexy.

Watch the gallery for pics.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.