·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
111 Posts
uloveme said:
thank you but i believe id need to have first hand proof that it was a better build, also i was unaware TM needed adaptors?
That was gathered from information on the Sun Project on the link you provided it reads

This version requires an adapter and will fit the Tokyo Marui M4A1 and M16A2/A1/VN versions. Specify the proper adapter below. If you have a RIS version, specify the SR16/M4 RIS and we'll send you the proper version.

·
Registered
131 Posts
if you want one, I've got one I could sell you for a very fair price. They are very nice, much better than the CA one I had. only problem I have with it is that it is a tad shiny, but that can be fixed with a quick coat of flat black paint.

another reason they are so expencive is because they were the first replica 40mm launcher out there and are no longer made (at least from what I've been told)

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Alright, I didn't really catch this earlier but I'll just go ahead and do this now. I'm locking this thread because a 203 doesn't pertain to a sniper, and this isn't something related to that.

EDIT:
Unlocked on the grounds that it can be used by a spotter in a legit game.

·
Registered
49 Posts
There are three barrel mounts available in airsoft M203s

First, is the RIS mount which uses a Rail
Second, Is the TM mount, this is for TM replicas and its clones, Be warned that NOT all TMs use this perversely, THe TM M16 VN and TM M16A1 do NOT, The photos below shows one of each style of barrel mount, one made by G&P (CA style) and the other Echo 1 (Tm style) Niether one worked on the TM M16A1, I ended up buying a M16A4 for one of my M203s, the other sits on the shelf for now. It adds a good bit of weight to the replica, It is good for one or two shots and is intimidating as heck by sound. I suggest that only two or three shower shells at most and one PB type which can be used to blow powder such as flour or baby powder for a smoke screen.
Third is the CA style, This is for mounting on a CA style replica that has a more realistic delta ring, ie Metal bodies replicas.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.