Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I havent posted on the forums for a long time so I decided to show a pic of my new gun :p
Basically its my first DMR-build but I'm quite proud of it.

Parts-list:

5KU 9mm gearbox
Guarder 18:1 steel gears
9mm bearings
A&K torgue motor
steel full cylinder
steel cylinder head
Madbull piston with 4 metal teeth
steel spring guide with bearings
random piston head with bearings
random nozle with an O-ring
450mm polished barrel
M135-spring
Correction of AoE
11.1 15C LiPo

the base of the gun was an G&P M4 Spec-Ops rifle, parts I've added are the ergo-pistolgrip, a full stock and I also machined the aluminium barrel extension.
Everything is airtight except the cylinderhead-nozzle connection so ill need to buy those from the same manufacturer. As a hopup I have an original G&P rubber from wich I shaved off the nub and added a rubber H-presser-thingy(I dont remember what its called in english :D)

I'll still be buying some kewl looking scope for it since the ACOG is going on my LR300.
Tell me your opinion on how it looks, what should be changed and whatever. I have the feeling I should do something about it but dont know what :S

Attachments

·
Registered
2,199 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
inthetallgrass: Did you read the whole post? Ofcourse I'm going to change the ACOG for a scope :D
The lamp and laser are on it only for the photo, I wont be using them ingame :p
Harris-bipod sounds interesting, but atm Ill be keeping the original supressor.

the3rdeye88: I dont know how to put pictures on the post any other way :S

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here's an update, finally got the scope on it :p

Piston has been changed to an action army with full steel teeth and the cylinder has been polished. I also made a new nozzle from brass to have a full airseal inside the GB :p

·
Registered
121 Posts
You the "Suomijorma" from Berget site?
If so, whitch side you playing?
NAF 9th Recon/sniper here...

·
Registered
121 Posts
Im going to play on Zansia where most of the finns are, for it's my first time in berget.
ok, so we are basically on the same side. :)
Nice... I've been there 2times before. I love it :)

·
Registered
121 Posts
I just hope the trip will be worth all the money I have spent on my gear and guns for Berget :D a students salary isn't a big one.
Maybe we'll see each other on the field!
I can guarantee it will be worth it!! :)
Yeah, might... you can maybe pick me out of the sniper crowd by looking at my rifle :)

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'm counting the days :p
Ontopic:
This week I'll put an m145-spring in my gun, but I was thinking about the trigger response wich isn't the best possible atm, so I was thinking about short-stroking my sector gear but since I have a 450mm barrel I'm not sure if the gun needs the full stroke or not :S

I havent found any guide on cylinder vs. barrel volume but the one on arnies airsoft, and in there it says that for a 3/4 cylinder the max barrel lenght is 450mm and that is also the min. lenght for a full cylinder. Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.