Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I ended up trading my dear SVD for an m4 SpecOps, But fear not my fellow snipers! I bought my self a chinamade VSR-10.

ATM there are no other upgrades than a Laylax neo piston, but i'm able to make a steel 90Degree trigger-box probably next week and all the other inner parts such as the spring guide etc.
But a few hours ago I finished painting the gun so tell me how it looks! :)
Btw it was the first time I have painted a rifle with camo-pattern so dont be too harsh

Update:

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Great job! Honestly it looks really good, the colours blend in to each other instead of creating bold lines between the colours.

One other quick question. What's the Neo piston? How is it different to the Laylax Orange piston?

·
Registered
568 Posts
It depends where you play at, I play at this field where there is dense (mostly old pinetrees (kuusi puita)) forest, a swamp, and a grainfield. All within ~900m from eachother, and I can see that rifle invisible in the grainfield or swamp. ;)
It also looks great.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks :)! Here in the northern finland theres quite alot of pineforest and dry landscape with only bushes etc. But I'll have to wait 'till summer to see how well it blends in to the environment

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.