Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys hows it going as you can see my user is FAR OUT OPS and thats all that im willing to give to a forum haha. Im from the Lansing area in Michigan and have played airsoft for about three years.

I started playing just with friends in the back yard and have been doing so for the last couple of years. We play in ten acres of woods so were not just back yard losers like you were first thinking haha.

My first gun was a UTG MK96 and i love the thing! I put the standard leapers upgrade off AirsoftGI and its sweet so far only problem is that it broke my trigger box so i will be ordering a PDI trigger soon.
My next gun was a DBoys SCAR and so far its sweet ordering a new barrel for it
Im looking for a new gun either a gbb pistol or a MP5 any input on this would be nice! :shot:

For material equipment i have a OE Tech H harness/chest rig with a OE Tech roll up dump pouch and run Mid cap Pmags.

I wear Woodland camo cause I've been to lazy to make a ghille so far :doh:

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Welcome aboard, glad to have you with us.

Go GBB for a sidearm for your BASR, as carrying an mp5 can get quite "bulky". I have run all kinds of different sidearms/secondarys, and compact GBB pistols work best in my opinion.

Also, if you ever need any ghillie suit supplies, hit me up. Since you said you are too lazy to make your suit, I can help cut down on time by supplying the jute destringed and dyed for you! :) Just hit me up!

Again, welcome aboard!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
how much do you charge for say brown, black, tan, military green, and OD green?
Just so you have an idea of how much material i am 6'2"......

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Okay thanks Wolf. By the way I was looking at your collection in the gallery and good lord! You have amazing guns!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.