Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So here is my SVSK-08.
Its based on maruzen aps2 sv. It shoots about 170 m/s and weights about 6 kilos. The stock is my self made (not the best stock, i admit). The stock has adjustable cheek rest and adjustable but plate. The grip also differs from normal stocks. Its more like the sv-98 (the one with the old stock). I do not know if its more comfortable than a normal stock, but its not bad. The loading handle is also made by me. Inside parts i do not remember, km "zero trigger", pdi hopp-up unite and pdi 6,01mm barrel are the only parts that i remember. I have made some stock for sale, IL post some pictures of them if you want. The scope is a tasco 4-12x50 with buttlecreaks and flash kill. I have a better scope called albar 6 witch is designed to real steal gun. I will install it someday, when i have the butlecreaks for it. Also ignore the Little metal piece under the scope, its an "scope stopper". The gun is not yet finished, but i had to post a picture to here, where ppl know what hey are talking about =).

If the picture is to large, please tell. IL edit it to only url format.

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
Holy helmut! Yet another Grade A gun on this site! Well done! =) If I'd have your skills I bet I could do that SVD stock myself. =P =D

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the praise :).
Embed, i have made about 6 rifle stocks, ak furniture, some custom metal parts and so on. The first 2 stocks were horrible. The first aps2 stock I made I hammer it to peaces, cause it was so ugly
(and also i had to get some parts out of the wood, witch i had glued in by epoxy). The latest project witch i completed was Mauser sp66 (the sporting model). The base gun was Tanaka A.C.I (or something like that). Only thing that I'm proud of is the magazine catch (holder, the thing what holds the magazine inside, and pushing it will release it. I don't know the exact English word, lol). The magazine holds in there perfectly and Even better that in the original stock. The magazine catch and trigger guard I made my self from aluminum. The finish was avenger, and the gun was avenger.

The picture is horrible, i admit. The whole stock looks so edgy in this picture.

I do sell stocks and make custom projects. In the future i will make RPK (light MG, not an sniper rifle), MTs-116M (sniper rifle), RG-6 (grenade launcher) and some sort of "super sniper" (experimental airsoft rifle, idea is to try to get as much power as possible).

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
Dude, are you able to craft an SVD wood stock to me? I ain't that good with wood...

·
Registered
225 Posts
Do you make stocks in metall too? aluminium or whatever? I have wanted to make a metall sniper stock for my L96. Want it to look like somewhat like the "righthookfabrications.com's Mantis... Have you done anything like that before?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well i haven't made a sniper stock from metal, but few experiments with AK-stock's i have. Isn't real steal L96 stock made from fiberglass? I spouse you can make a stock from aluminum but it will cost like hell and weight the same amount. In future i will make some stock from fiberglass.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.