Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres a picture of my first bolt-action, a jg bar with some tm internals. As you might be able to tell by the paint job it use to be ct mans.
sorry if the pics are too big.

Just picked this up a few days ago off airsoft society. The rifle is a Well l96, it's stock internally besides some diy mods and a new paint job that isn't finished. I plan on upgrading this quite extensively and making it look somewhat like inthetallgrass's L96.

If the images are to large I will fix them.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Your buddy should now fear you on the field. :) If he didn't already.

That is a pretty nice shot, I just wish I had some money like you when I got my first booty. AGM MP-001 was mine. The biggest hunk of garbage I've ever laid eyes on.

I must ask though. Do you know what kind of paint was used on this fine rifle of yours?

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
furrycowthingy said:

I just wish I had some money like you when I got my first booty.AGM MP-001 was mine. The biggest hunk of garbage I've ever laid eyes on.

I must ask though. Do you know what kind of paint was used on this fine rifle of yours?
Epic win of a typo right there xD

Mine was a UTG M324, it was meh.

The paint is awesome, and I have a feeling it was with Krylon spray cans.

Needs a Harris Bipod...........a 6'' to 13'' one.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Mgunner said:
furrycowthingy said:

I just wish I had some money like you when I got my first booty.AGM MP-001 was mine. The biggest hunk of garbage I've ever laid eyes on.

Epic win of a typo right there xD

Mine was a UTG M324, it was meh.

The paint is awesome, and I have a feeling it was with Krylon spray cans.
I'm not a huge fan of Apples smart fix. It makes me make typoes left and right. This one made me chuckle though.

Was your UTG a Gen 1, 2, 3?

Yeah, I thought the paint might just be some Krylon Ultra-flat paint, but it seemed a little different. I don't know why.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Doesn't BAR 10's come with a little rail that attaches to the front most sling mount, and screw in to the front most allen screw (where you attach the stock/body to the barrel/trigger)? Mine did. Weird...

·
Registered
362 Posts
That is some mighty peculiar artwork mister. I don't know what to think of it. Disregarding that. So you are saying that the screw that is holding on the rail, holding on the stock? Or they have no relation at all?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.