Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently got my Tac 41, I just changed the spring and I'd like to hear your opinion about changing the bucking.

I'm using a Rapax 2.8J spring. I'd like to know if I'll have a considerable improvement by changing the bucking. I read reports that the original silverback bucking is a good one, but if I can improve, I'm willing to do it.

Which bucking do you consider the best for this rifle, using Rapax 2.8 spring and 0.48 bb.
Thank you and congratulations for the fantastic content of the forum.

· Registered
567 Posts
I know some hop rubbers don't seal as well in the silverback rifles as the stock bucking is a bit thicker than a standard AEG and feel lips are designed to seal better. I would stick to the stock if it shots well.

· Registered
774 Posts
Yeah, the Silverback AEG/GBB spec buckings are actually quite a bit thicker than an actual AEG/GBB bucking, so you pretty much are stuck with them

That said the stock Silverback buckings shoot straight like arrows so it's not like there's an actual need to swap it out anyway (unless you torn them apart which happens 99% of the time during installation)

· Registered
242 Posts
*Unless they managed to fix the tolerance issues, I'd recommend buying some of the Silverback buckings in bulk - removing the inner barrel from the hop up typically results in the bucking being shredded, so having spares on hand will definitely keep you in the running for longer.

Reactions: SiliconeSword
1 - 6 of 6 Posts