Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
I was going to buy a Tanaka M24 for a while there but then a good deal came up elsewhere. Here's a list of parts I made for myself.

Tanaka M24 Full Parts List

-Tanak M24 SWS $420
-G&G Power Bolt $76
-King Arms 3.5-10X40 M3 Scope $72
-First Factory 6.03 Inner Barrel $62
-G&G Power Pack $50
-King Arms Spring Return Bipod $48
-KM Custom Magazine Part $39
-G&P 30mm Mount Rings $30
-G&G Knock Arm & Plunger Set $18
-KM Custom Impact Plate $14
-G&G Rubber Set $13
-G&G Valve Knocker $10
-G&G Striker Spring $4
-G&G Gas Connector Spring $4

TOTAL COST: $798 +Shipping

Tanaka M24 Practical Parts List

-Tanak M24 SWS $420
-First Factory 6.03 Inner Barrel $62

TOTAL COST: $584 +Shipping

Tanaka M24 Practical Parts List #2

-Tanak M24 SWS $420
-King Arms Spring Return Bipod $48

TOTAL COST
: $570 +Shipping

Tanaka M24 Starter Parts List

-Tanak M24 SWS $420

TOTAL COST: $522 +Shipping

I myself would say the rubber set would help with accuracy and range. If you have a tightbore in then the rubber set will compliment it nicely.

G&G Power Bolt
http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?itm=GG-PT-07087_cat_GG%20Parts

G&G Rubber Set
http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?itm=GG-PT-07082_cat_GG%20Parts

G&G Power Pack
http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?itm=GG-PT-07078_cat_GG%20Parts

·
Registered
974 Posts
Yes, the hopup rubber will make it be a little more precise (seeing as it's a gas rifle) from shot to shot. The power bolt on its own should do fine. You could buy either the power pack or the power bolt. Or both. It's completely up to you. Both will improve reliability and fps in your rifle.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have heard bad stories about the Power Bolt. I had one in my M700, there wasn't any difference really. After testing out both, and comparing, I found there wasn't enough of an increase in any major field to justify the purchase. So I sold it less then a week later.

Also, how is King Arms 3.5-10X40 M3 Scope a practical buy? I know it's an example of a scope, but, it's not that great of a scope for that price range. Also, same deal with the Bi-Pod. You can get almost the same quality Bi-Pod for less. Airsoft replicas are more expensive as they don't see as big of a market. You could get a Harris Bi-Pod for that price.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I am more into the "know' of M700's internals, rather then the M24. I have heard they are basically the same rifle with a different outer shell, but I haven't researched the M24 enough to make a proper judgement on that.

I know the M700's Hop-Up wasn't the best, and if I still had it, I would upgrade the Hop-up and chamber, as well as possibly the inner barrel.

Hop -Up/Nozzle Set (For both M24/M700)
Alumin um Chamber (For both M24/M700)
In ner/Outer Barrel Set (For M700, but another version is made for the M24 by Matrix)

What is your price range? Snipers weren't meant for budgets. ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.