Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I was taking apart my m40 at a game to make it easier to get it in my trunk, and well I lost the front stud. I figured i would take the one from the back but.....I missed placed it sometime ago. So my question is this can someone tell me if the front stud a fine or coarse thread, and how long?

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im sorry but I will never go there again. I went there and tried that already, all they told me was to go to homedepo and get a screw that will work. They have no appreciation for snipers what so ever.

I mean hell as soon as I walked in there and asked from help the referred to me as the camper, people I have never meet before. Then when I cronoed my 2 guns( my tanaka and the Thompson I just got) they thought that my m40 was a KJW. Then when I corrected them they said I was lieing. Also when I cronoed I did it with .40s because my tanaka shoots way to hot with .20s, also I only use it when playing at my friends at his ranch, or at private games. they were like oh what are you using to get 500 fps .12s.

I dont know I have had to many problems there, hell I dont even get BBs from them. Hence the question, I was hoping to just get some on-line.

·
Registered
349 Posts
hidden187 said:
Im sorry but I will never go there again. I went there and tried that already, all they told me was to go to homedepo and get a screw that will work. They have no appreciation for snipers what so ever.

I mean hell as soon as I walked in there and asked from help the referred to me as the camper, people I have never meet before. Then when I cronoed my 2 guns( my tanaka and the Thompson I just got) they thought that my m40 was a KJW. Then when I corrected them they said I was lieing. Also when I cronoed I did it with .40s because my tanaka shoots way to hot with .20s, also I only use it when playing at my friends at his ranch, or at private games. they were like oh what are you using to get 500 fps .12s.

I dont know I have had to many problems there, hell I dont even get BBs from them. Hence the question, I was hoping to just get some on-line.
Well Damn!
Anyways,
http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_trkparms=65%253A12%257C66%253A2%257C39%253A1%257C72%253A5049&rt=nc&_nkw=sling+studs&_sticky=1&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_sop=15&_sc=1
Maybe you could just try some really cheap ones, if they don't fit ohwell there cheap, and if there to long you can just chop them down.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.