Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
well i got my baby back after selling her two years ago,thankfully she had mainly sat in storage with little use in this time.
The wood stock has had reccie tape added which i may remove to return to the wood stock and the scope may have been changed since i sold it.
need to stip it down and check everything and also tape the scope.

the gun consists of

Tanaka m700 LTR
kingarms pax vsr hop unit
first factory 554mm 6.03 barrel with 9ball rubber
changed hammer spring and g&g bolt rubber
custom milled silencer adaptor and kingarms 3rd ops silncer
kingarms harris bipod
unsure on the scope but think its a m1 though unknown make

4 mags which all have gas router springs and impact plates changed

only noise you hear is the hammer hitting the mag

tanaka LTR by pmac1985, on Flickr

looks very long but its actually only the length of a vsr or there a bouts

tanaka LTR by pmac1985, on Flickr

tanaka custom silencer attachment by pmac1985, on Flickr

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
How dfid this go unnoticed?! I have a wicked soft spot for Tanaka's, and this is very nice. What is the green, paper looking stuff that the gun is covered with? Looks effective.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks guys.
The tape is fabric snipers tape(snipers in the british army cover there rifles with it). cost about £5 a roll and stips back off quite easily if needed.
I normaly rub camo cream onto it to break it up even more. but havent yet then ghillie my rifle ontop if needed.

fps ranges from 300 upto 700 depending on how the pcs is set and gas used. I run it at around 499fps though. The vsr conversion is a straight drop in fit and a must if using a tanaka. Ive owned 3 now and all have had it fitted before i even use them.
There is slight play within the housing but i pack that out with very thin foam card or ptfe tape. so there isnt anymovement at all.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.