Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK guys....

Well being as we have our shooting competition coming up, figured it would be fun to see what we are all shooting.

So lets see what rifle you plan on shooting your target with. And lets hear a little bit about it.

I will have some pics of my rifle up here in a day or two. I have some things that need to be finished up. But just think about a Mk96 with a nice polishing job, and a few other goodies ;)

The wife and I with the rifle. Sorry for the bad pics, but it is getting late here and there is no sun out. There is a chameleon paint on the stock, and the lights in my dinning room really don't show it the best.

I will get some better pics here in a few days. Wont be tomorrow, as I will be out snowboarding all day, and wont have time

So these will have to do for now.......

Enjoy

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes it is a chameleon type paint. If you are asking about the barrel and reciever.... no paint. Striped it down and polished her up.

And it really does contrast that much with the barrel and receiver.

Looks really cool in person to be honest
Now just need to find a nice suppressor or something for the end, and I think I am good to go.

Taking a few shots from 50 feet and have gotten the rifle really consistent as of right now. And I still need to do my few tweaks and fun things.

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have seen the wooden L96 stocks......and don't honestly like them.

As for the paint.....

I found some spray paint in the spray area of my local hardware store. Had to make sure that there was a nice black base coat. Then just let the paint fly.

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well I have the rifle all together, and fired one mag though her...

Was shooting her at a distance of 45' and the shots are able to be covered by a quarter ;)

So not only does it look good.... but she shoots great!

·
Registered
562 Posts
Nice looking rifles guys, looks like competiton is going to tight from the gate. I'll know by Saturday what I will eventually use, and then post a picture.

Interesting... woogie and fuzzy using APS2 power plants, I thought VSR-10 platforms ruled the roost amongst Snipers (?)

·
Registered
445 Posts
DRAGON64 said:
Interesting... woogie and fuzzy using APS2 power plants, I thought VSR-10 platforms ruled the roost amongst Snipers (?)
Well it is because..... "L96's look sexy rawr baby, yeah"( said in Austin powers voice).

I even own a UTG Type 96, but I guess it what you are looking for in a gun I guess.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.