Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! Mike from TRIDOS.DESIGN here! I'm super proud to say that we've finally released the TDC 2.0 for the popular VSR10 Action Army chamber alongside the existing versions for SSG10 and SSG24. We've put a ton of effort in this design and while this is a very subjective opinion - I truly believe this is one of the most feature packed and accessible TDC's out there. Here's a video with a deep dive on all of it's inner workings, why we made things the way we did and what customizability options you have:

Just to give you guys a quick rundown of the features that makes this pretty unique:
  • extremely low profile external adjuster / turret at just 5.0mm of height
  • it's completely internal meaning there is no epoxy gluing needed
  • all parts are CNC machined 6061 aluminum and nylon
  • you have 3 different nubs to choose from or use your own (Omega / Panthera / etc.)
  • we've every effort to make this super easy to install to a point where even a kid with a handheld drill would not screw up the installation

To those who haven't heard of us - it's not a coincidence. We've been laser focused on creating products for Novritsch products and in that community we are super well known. It was about time we make the TDC 2.0 package available to most of the VSR10 users and that's what we've did. Feel free to check out some reviews and feedback on our SSG10 and SSG24 variants which are very similar to this one (with a slightly different nub design). There are north of 700 users with the TDC 2.0 system out there as of writing this just to give you a sense of scale and userbase. We've already seen some guys mention our products here and there on this forum but we wanted to make it more official and going forward I will be keeping an eye here and contributing where I can ;).

Feel free to question me on any part of the system and I will do my best to explain it in detail! We will also be bringing this to the TM stock VSR10 chambers later this year but we the last samples weren't really there to release it just yet so we had to make another revision. Also, sorry if this is not the right category - this could probably fit under several...

Registered
Ordered mine Friday and already have one of the TDC on my ssg10, great design and function, looking forward to fitting this to my vsr10 wh it arrives

Registered
Watched the video when it was announced. You make some nice stuff, I will watch your career with great interest. From what I've seen design wise that's one of the best VSR TDCs so far, and if I still had a VSR I'd 100% buy one. (I have a bar10 stock still... at some point should build a lefty VSR out of it for fun; but not today, hah!)

Registered
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Glad you guys like it! And it will fit SSG10 if you install the Action Army chamber, obviously. But there will be no performance improvement compared to SSG10 TDC 2.0 so to save some money, I'd definitely recommend just getting the SSG10 version if you're not having any issues with stock chamber as it does it's job very well.

Registered
Just received mine. Installation was foolproof. Product is incredible. 11/10 stars. Noticeably better performance out of the AA chamber as well. Spoiler alert - the silver nub with the groove down the middle is the best.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Just received mine. Installation was foolproof. Product is incredible. 11/10 stars. Noticeably better performance out of the AA chamber as well. Spoiler alert - the silver nub with the groove down the middle is the best.
Glad you like it man! Thanks for taking the time and writing some feedback ;)

Registered
When will more be in stock!? I'm so annoyed with adjusting my AA hop up on my SSG 10 - I NEED one of these ASAP! :)

Registered
I wonder how I can fit it to work with the asg/archwick mk13 chamber. Despite having an accessible TDC on the MK13, it is cover by the scope ... if anyone has any idea?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts