Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was originally set on getting a better chamber for my bar10 instead of doing the tdc mod for the right curve issue, but I have been drifting closer and closer to doing the mod instead. I am trying to find all the info on it as I can, so I can do a diy and not have to buy noobie's kit. I need to know tools, materials, etc. I have a large collection of screws and springs of all sizes to use for it. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
I was originally set on getting a better chamber for my bar10 instead of doing the tdc mod for the right curve issue, but I have been drifting closer and closer to doing the mod instead. I am trying to find all the info on it as I can, so I can do a diy and not have to buy noobie's kit. I need to know tools, materials, etc. I have a large collection of screws and springs of all sizes to use for it. Any help would be appreciated.
I use an M4 hex screw, M4 nut and an M4 thread tap and some super glue, tiz all you need, plus read this thread and the 1 inside it, they tell you all you could want to know....

http://www.airsoftsniperforum.com/showthread.php?t=4222

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Does the screw go over the middle of the arm or at the nub? And can I use a different sized screw? Thanks.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Alright. I know the information is out there but it's all scattered so I'm trying to get it in one place.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't see why it wouldn't. Im also probably going to get r-hop eventually. I've got to learn more about it first.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
It should be possible unless the M24's barrel uses some unique design or something.

If you wanted ER hop, Wolf, I think the chamber would need to be extended. Cheese Man does that too though. ;)

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Is there some point that I should mark on the screw like a "don't go past here" mark? I don't want to unscrew it and have it fall out in-game.

·
Registered
239 Posts

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Could I just use the stock arm instead of the dangerwerx arm? I am going to get it eventually but for the meantime will the screw damage the plastic arm?

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
No I still use the stock arm in 1 of mine, I also grind a marker in the top of my screw head so I can use it to define how far I move the screw when I adjust it, a small blob of white paint would sufice but will were off in the end

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
Maybe I can just glue a small piece of fabric to the tip of the screw. Would the dangerwerx arm be more consistent anyway? Sorry for all the questions, I'm good with aftermarket upgrades not diy mods.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.