1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
65 Posts
I had a similar issue with my M28, I took a chance and put a TSD Metal Trigger Box for SD700 & SD702 and later added SHS Steel VSR-10 2nd Sear. Later I had to replace the piston, and found the WELL Spring Rifle Upgrade Kit (for MB03/MB07) fits and works well in my Echo1 M28. I later acquired an Echo1 M24 with a bad cylinder and piston, and went ahead and bought a new cylinder on eBay for both guns, these parts fit that model as well. I've noticed the bolt pull is a bit stiffer, but it fires perfectly, I have a loss of less than 5% of my FPS. Echo1 claims 530FPS (NIB), with the replacements, I'm only getting 510 FPS.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I posted this in another thread, but it needs repeating:

I think the trick is to use the piston, spring guide and spring. The kit comes with a set of bearings, I tried them and it was mis-aligned. Leave the bearings out and it works fine.
I'll pull up some pics as soon as I can.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah thanks, and like i said in the other thread, as well, i got the new sears in and they work fine, now its just the piston. Its like in brianatecho1's vid were he fixes it, shoots it like twice, and then it just starts to slam fire again due to the piston. Depending on Ranger's test and productivity, i might wait till he starts making more, or just due what you did and mod a mbo3 kit or something...i don't know yet, maybe ill just let the f###ing thing sit until either Ranger gets them out, or echo 1 does.

·
Premium Member
2,094 Posts
Since personally I am a cheapskate and dont like spending the money unless I have to. I would wait till either we have them ready or Echo1 does. I of course hope to be the one to have her up and running again, but if not I would totaly understand buddy. I believe these things are going to be ready pretty soon. I feel good about this pistons strength so far.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.