King Arms Silencer Adapter
King Arms QD Silencer
Bravo QD Scope Ring w/Rail
Leupold Mk 1 Replica
Tan 3pt Sling

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
Very kinky stock I'd say. ;) You should do something to that grey/silver part of the silencer.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hard to see from that picture, but it's digital, the entire gun used to be that way:

Also, the silver gives it a little character, though the silencer is off of my M21, I am considering just making my own out of PVC for $5 and selling the $70 one off.

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
I know it's the same stock. =D It is still kinky in my opinion.
By the way, how you do that pattern?

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
That pattern can be accomplished in a number of ways.

You can either buy the stencils online via doing a quick google search for Digital Camouflage Paint Designs.. Or you can grab a manilla folder, or cardboard, or something that can hold a lot of paint and still keep it's form... And then simply cut out square patterns.

Starting with a base coat of tan or brown, and adding whatever your hearts desire.

I'll probably be doing a woodland digital scheme to my rifle reletively soon here, so I figure I can just make a how-to sort of thing while I do it.

·
Premium Member
802 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I kinda just did my own thing with it. Here in Michigan those colors do blend in very well with the leaves. I personally cur stencils out of a manila envelope, however, I think I would take the time to use painters tape next time, as alot of my lines show over spray and such. But I put about 8 coats of cleat coat finish on the stock, I never want my hours upon hours of work to come right off.

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
Airsoft weapon is a tool that may wore, not a vase that must preserve. That's my philosophy about this matter.

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
Makes me wonder how you treat it... Hammer it on the rock or something? Or do you dig trenches and foxholes with it? =D

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
Really?
Well thank God we are either too boneheaded or drunk to suffer from the blows. xD

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.