Airsoft Sniper Forum banner

Thank You

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  killem 
#1 ·
First off I want to say thank you for having an airsoft sniper forum.

Intro:
I've been playing airsoft for almost 3 years now. I haven't played a lot for lack of fields near me but when I have its amazing. For the past 2 years I've used an Army Armament L85 in a semi-DMR setup. M120 and a TBB. But its broken on me one too many times so I'm getting a new rifle. I'll make a different topic on that.

Glad to be on the forums.

-Killem

#5 ·
Do some research first, based on which performs closest to your modus operandi, not which one has the most fps/knobs/whistles.

Then when you have narrowed your choices to 2 or 3, either post in the General section or in the section directly related to that weapon.

But before you post, make sure your 'am dis d bestest gun?' question hasn't been asked before, as most things have been asked previously ;)

Oh, welcome to the forum ;)

#6 ·
Thank you for the warm welcome. I've received some "cold" welcomes from other sites. *Cough*ASR*Cough

I'm not really sure what my MO is. Like I said, I was sorta a DM before but now I'm liking the sniper option. Part of its my bad luck with AEGs. But on the other hand I already have AR Mags so an M16/M4 DMR would be ideal. I'm looking at the G&G M16 Plastica and a few others. Sadly, it doesn't appear that my budget is massive right now. Thats part of the reason I'm looking at a spring sniper rifle. I mean with just a TBB, maybe a new spring (With the reinforcer's) and a scope its pretty cheap and they don't break down that easily to my understanding.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.