Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the ACOG sight I have mounted on my M4.

This sight has three brightness settings for the green optic and four settings for the red.

Here we have the green at the maximum brightness.

And this is the red at it's maximum setting.

The whole M4

The foregrip has an extendable bi pod inside of itself. It is useful every now and then

The M4 stood on the bi pod.

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
To add to what Dutton said, there is a time when "double posting" is ok. For instance, you post some pics, no one responds, and three weeks later you have more pics. You can either modify the original post and then post again saying "updates, see post one", or you can just post new pictures right below the original post. This lets other members know that there is an update.

I do that with my gallery threads if no one is to respond, and I want every one to know there is an update.

Just for your reference. ;)

·
Premium Member
716 Posts
fuzzywolly said:
To add to what Dutton said, there is a time when "double posting" is ok. For instance, you post some pics, no one responds, and three weeks later you have more pics. You can either modify the original post and then post again saying "updates, see post one", or you can just post new pictures right below the original post. This lets other members know that there is an update.

I do that with my gallery threads if no one is to respond, and I want every one to know there is an update.

Just for your reference. ;)
Too add even further to what Fuzzy said, don't update saying pics posted on pg. "x", if you're gonna update your thread, add pics to the first post. If you've reached your word limit or whatever proboards calls it, PM me and I'll add it to a second post. Almost nothing on forums drives me more crazy than someone updating a thread that's 15 pages long and saying update on page 11. Put it on the first post, and if you can't, let me know and I'll edit to make sure you can put it an the immediate post!

·
Registered
354 Posts
inthetallgrass said:
Lol Newbie you thread stealer. If I was to put money into an ACOG though it would have to be magnified.
Not trying to steal threads just showing the differences, It really is just for looks the eye relief on it is horrible, dont use it that much, honestly

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.