Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok after some silly mis-post here's my thread on my rifles.

From right to left(lol): CA M24, TW M700 AICS Pre-Ban, A&K SVD, HurricanE/G&P Mk18 Mod0, Well Mb02, KJW MkI SR

and yes I cut up trees

The Mk18 is my CQB rifle, you'd have to see the CQB place I play at but there are "embassy's" set up at each end of the warehouse that provide a great vantage point for me. I've been playing a lot of CQB lately due to how close it is... although I did total my car the other week whilst driving home :-/

I'll post some more arty pictures later this week when I'm in the mood to go out in the cold. I'll also post my load-out, just missing some tan pouches currently which I will hopefully acquire this weekend.

Any questions just post!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hehe I'm actually trying to sell it, the Tanaka AICS far exceeded my expectations and has pretty much made all my other rifles obsolete. Also having a full British load-out it looks really off when I walk onto the field wearing full DPM with the American M24

·
Registered
824 Posts
Yes someone has a KJW mk1 one. Tried to do this. I modded my pistol to shoot 700 fps. +-3-5 depending on the day. Usually 3. Overhops .36 Light trigger pull. Not gas blowback light but lightish. I want to see if you can do it.

Edit: Challenge cough cough. See what you can do.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I am loving the AICS! Very clean! Would you recommend the Harris style bipod for the m700 AICS? I feel like it would not fit properly as it is meant to fit on a rounded bottom stock vs a flat bottom like the AICS. I was thinking of buying the bipod pin to mount one in the front. What do you think?

- Albert

·
Registered
94 Posts
Nice set up. I like the Eotech replica on the Mb02.

And is the CQB place with the embassies Steel City by any chance?

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Several rifles have left the collection / been traded but this one I'll probably never let go.

Tanaka Works Model 700

Just installed a Regulator and HPA line into the stock as shown:

13ci Tank attached as shown:

Pretty much a little "precision" dremeling.

Chrono-ed it at the air-shop last night shooting 625FPS with Super Grand Masters .29g. I must of turned the regulator slightly as I was installing it becuase its at 110PSI in this picture.

Have the stock planned in for a paint-job tomorrow in either Khaki / Tan and maybe a little DPM patterning.

Have another Model 700 project in the works right now and will post pictures as the last parts arrive and I figure out how they will install.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That is actually woogies HPA set-up I traded from him and I had to do the mod to my own stock. I'm in dire need of a chrono-graph so that I can tune the R-Hop to a specific FPS.

I also plan on buying a T junction for the regulator so that I can view the PSI and have it connected to the magazine at the same time. Something scary is that a quarter turn on the regulator boosted the FPS from 198 to 625

The field I play at doesn't have FPS restrictions for experienced and well-known members within reason and most of the snipers are that and shoot 450 with .40gram BBs so I plan to run mine at maybe 500 - 550 with .29grams. We'll see though.

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Yeah that was my old stuff..... well most of it. I did keep the AICS stock, so I could put my real steel rifle into it

Like the rifle man.... she is looking good.
Glad everything is working like it should for you.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
AICS Clam shells prepped for a little spray painting.

2 Coats sanded down with 220Grain then 600Grain then used tape to remove any weak paint.

Paint can nozzle broke off half-way through the 5th coat and roads were icey so I'm just settling with a worn look.

The paint colour isn't quite Tan but not dark enough to be Coyote Brown its quite unique and blends very well into the carpet

Once I sum up the courage to spray my Barska scope I will.

Should a spray the mounts as well as the scope? Maybe the bi-pod and I'm wondering about the barrel as well.

What do you think?

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.