Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As we all know, the bb is what makes an airsoft gun, an airsoft gun. Without it we would not have this wonderful game. That's why there are so many bb makers out there.

They come in different sizes, weights, colors, materials, and qualities. Because there are so many kinds, I want to know what bbs you use.

What is your favorite manufacturer? Ideal size for your type of barrel? Color preference? How heavy do you like your bbs?

Tell us your opinions on what bbs give the best bang for your buck!

·
Registered
158 Posts
im just about order bbs wondering whats the best weight for bbs?? im using .25 right now with a 600 fps gun

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sheesh, 600? Well first, I would use above .36g. Second, I'm looking for preferences on bbs. If you want to know what weight is "best" for your gun, I would experiment for myself and get a whole buch of different weights and just see what I like. Look for consistency.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I can't even figure out where to get bioshots hahaha. I'm using ksc .3's and elite force .28 bio's. The .28's get me much better grouping than the .3's.

I've been using 350fps but recently got the m170 spring so I'm thinking about getting .4g madbulls and washing them.

·
Registered
158 Posts
thanks for the advice :)

·
Administrator
6,261 Posts
I'm using .40's on my 500+fps guns mostly because they are orange and easy to see them, .43's gives me better groupings.

Also Bioval .27g are excellent on any gun no matter the fps, I've used them with stock 6.06 barrels all the way to PDI 6.01 tbb amazing but sometimes these are hard to find them in stock!

Wolf

·
Registered
536 Posts
Here in Italy most stores have the attitude of giving you the crappiest BBs because of our cultural tendency to approximate and do things the average way. People would fire pepperoni slices from their AEG and still not notice.

This said, I am using Madbull 0.40 and 0.43 as. I haven't found better alternatives. My rifle shoots so hot it needs weight to avoid crazy flight path. Madbull BBs are in my opinion not too consistent..coupled with inconsistent gas output they make it hard to rely on your shots at distances for which the heavy BBs were actually Intended.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
How would a type of bb not be fed from the mag? I use low cap (obviously) and have use several kinds of bbs with my bar10. Inever got a bb that wouldn't feed.

Also, I can't seem to find bioshot .36g bbs anywhere. How long do they take to come back in stock? I would rather the heavier bb because I'm using an m170 spring.

·
Registered
384 Posts
How would a type of bb not be fed from the mag?
"P-force" biodegrades. I learned why seamless BBs were important after these BBs broke one of my Ca870 metal magazines.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I researched it and apparently bioshot fixed the feeding problem. That's why I didn't know about it, no one has complained about it in a while.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I mean the feeding problem. The reason I didn't hear of the feeding problem is because they fixed it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.