·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Name: Jon

Callsign: Nutmeg

Arsenal: CA m15a4 with P* fusion engine

Residence: Pittsburgh PA.

I've been reading posts on this forum for a while, and trying to take in as much information as I can. After a little over 2 years in the sport, I am beginning to place my efforts towards building the skill set required to play as a sniper/marksman. I look forward to getting involved on the forum and getting input from the more experienced players as I begin my journey into the role of a sniper.

Nutmeg out.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks brother, I like her too. I'm hoping to find the time one of these days to do the testing and tuning of the fusion engine to get it performing like it should. I find it interesting though that I haven't seen many threads here involving the fusion engine (maybe they are here and I just haven't seen them). I thought the fusion engine would be more popular among the people building DMR/sniper rifles, due to the tuning ability you have with the system.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Most of love bolties so we normally either don't get those kind of upgrades for DMRs (if we got them in the first place) or we sold them to get better parts for our BASRs and sidearms.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I actually switched from a BASR to a p* masada (locked in semi of course) - I will write something up one of these days on how to optimize performance with the fusion engine.

Nice to have another FE user, though!
That would be great. I have been watching some of the threads on the polarstar forum, and some of their information has been the basis of the work I am doing right now. It would be nice to have some other members from here to discuss the particular concerns regarding the use of the fusion engine in a DMR setup.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.