Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really hate to say this but I've joined the dark side, I've been using full auto a lot more than usual and enjoying it more, so I can't really call myself a sniper anymore, and barely a scout. So I'm not sure if it's appropriate to post on these forums anymore. I'm still into the sneaking aspect of it, so if you guys don't mind I'd still love to stick around I just don't see myself going back to a sniper role.

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Hey, don't worry about it. People tend to change, its only natural. I find myself itching big time for some cqb and I do not own anything besides my sniper rifle, and my pistol. I do not even own any other bdus without any jute on them :)

I am going to work on a loadout involving a shotgun meant for cqb soon, but that doesn't mean I am not going to stick around.

You can still learn some valuable stuff here regardless of your role.

But I have to say, you have joined the dark side, and I am going to throw some cabbage at you as well ;)

·
Registered
182 Posts
Hey Donohoe, don't worry about it... out here in the desert I don't were my ghillie... doesn't mean I'm not a sniper.
The Roll of Sniper is more encompassing than to be defined by weapon type or load-out.

Even with real world Snipers ... weapon systems are like Golf Clubs... you choose the Right One for the Shot.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
mojo said:
Hey Donohoe, don't worry about it... out here in the desert I don't were my ghillie... doesn't mean I'm not a sniper.
The Roll of Sniper is more encompassing than to be defined by weapon type or load-out.

Even with real world Snipers ... weapon systems are like Golf Clubs... you choose the Right One for the Shot.
It's not really the load-out or weapon choice, really my current tactic is to crawl up to a few targets and just spray them. I mean the only part that i can relate to a sniper is the sneaking to a target for a shot I guess. I know this is a big part of the role, but I don't really follow the principles of a sniper. And stealth is just really fun. Makes me feel like I'm hunting my friends lol.

·
Registered
251 Posts
I think the board is all about learning and expressing what you've learned in terms or sniping/DMR, stealth, making the most accurate gun you can.

The best part of this board is that everyone's friendly and aren't ars*s like some other boards with a bigger population.

In my part of the world, spraying is more common that you think, even for experienced players, because of the low power (1.2J typically in paid, outdoor arenas) and zombies!

I'll throw cabbage at you anyways haha!

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Haha, so much cabbage!

You can still learn some things here and even put in some advice and tips you have learned over the years. In fact, that spotter and sniper tactic you shared is a great one, and I am sure some people learned that and used it effectively.

I say stick around if you can deal with the cabbage ;)

·
Registered
117 Posts
*The Donohoe looks up to yet another volley of cabbage(picture the scene in 300 in which the skies go dark with millions of arrows flying over head)*

You better make good use out of all this cabbage and learn a good stew you can make
As for going to the dark side... I am simply just ashamed. Next you are going to go and play, forgive me for speaking of it.. Paintball D:

The sport of airsoft should be a fun experience for all, so if dropping a sniper role and picking up a different style of play(mow em' down!), I hope you enjoy it!!

·
Registered
445 Posts
Ronin055 said:
Horrible Necro post you guys. Ya need to check the date before you reply.
Ya he is right, now trow cabbage at the necro poster's. Interesting I was going to pic here of people trowing cabbage but there was none, but tomato's work to.

Edit: 100 post's

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.