Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, IT'S ME! xD

Like yall might have noticed my interest in building this dummy magazine under the Maruzen Type 96 rifle (to the spot where it should be), so now I decided to make a post of its own about this subject.

Yes I've asked about it already, yes I have read some somewhat direction pointing replies even. But they haven't actually given me any usefull information after all. So I hope this topic dedicated on the subject would bring up some ground taking information and links. I've found out that there is a link where the whole process is guided through very well, but I do not have the link itself...

Any help someone? Could you Livonia write a construction manual based on your own creation?

Thank you in forward. ^^

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Its not rocket science, you just find a mag that you want to use and think is acceptable. I used an old Type96 mag and cut it down a little. Then you cut a rectangle in the bottom neatly (I used a Dremel) and insert the mag.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Wait... so you cut a hole in the bottom and like epoxy the fake mag in there?
I still don't understand how thats a type 96 mag? you said you used an old type 96. Like a real L96 or an old airsoft mag?
Would this M14 mag look alright, and if not could you tell me what mag would with out having to buy a 50+ dollar mag.

http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?cPath=60_61&products_id=2302
(it was the cheapest M14 mag i could find, even though it is a high cap)

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you mate, you are a savior.

MOD:
So a basic M14 mag is okay looking as a dummy mag for L96?

([ OFF TOPIC ]) (Due to this reply though.)​
WEEE I'M A YOUNG GUN!!! xD​
Promoted...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.