Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi my friends! I made this thread for every one of us, and new users of this web who needs advice and recomendations of our gbb pistol care, like what you never do with you'r guns, magazines, to be carefull with it ( some treat an airsoft gun like it was a real steel one)

I will start with: do not dissasembly you'r gun so often more than the nescesary, you may get broke some internals(screws, pins, plastic parts)

Don't try you'r self to upgrade you'r gun if you dont have the knowledge to do it.

Don't dry fire you'r gun! You will damage the internals(trigger assembly and maybe some others parts)

Only use good brands of bb's, i use BSL
If you like green gas, do not use in you'r gbb the HK green gas!, it has a lot of silicone oil %

Treat you'r airsoft replica like what it is: a replica! Is not made for a real WAR! I saw some guys in you tube treating their guns and rifles so bad, like pulling the sniper bolt like crazy, in the floor the gas magazines and stuff like that

That's are some of my own experience, please you'r knowledge will be appreciate!, and if you have a link of an older post you'r welcome to share that to

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is bad because you are making unnecessary wear on your pistol, and you would have to buy spare parts more often, and that would take you to be disarming the gun more times than appropriate, so in the end certain parts are damaged like worn screws and thing like that like I said before

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have never understood people claiming dry firing is bad since it causes wear. Then by that thinking, you shouldn't fire the gun at all, it causes wear...

Like I said earlier, you need to replace parts no matter what, so you might as well just use it, practice, and get better.

Edit: In my experience it's better to use & abuse the gun and get better by practicing, then to leave it sitting in a case, safely tucked under your bed. You can always replace parts, just my two cents

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Anyone else approves that dry firing is a good thing? tell your experiences of what is good and what is bad for your gbb

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Edit: I just realized this thread is in the completely wrong spot, maybe an admin can move it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes! You'r right! I didn't see right when i posted xd. :yup:

Well, every one thinks dry fire is safe, I'm not so sure.

any other personal experience? Or just maybe this post is so silly? :nuts:

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi, I also noticed that you have to shake the green gas well from the first to the last use, why? So you will have a better performance of gas and silicone, because before you empty the bottle you will have more silicone accumulation and you will not have as many shots as with a brand new bottle of green gas

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Well i use green gas cuz i'm afraid of broken some internas or like happend to me with my desert eagle, the locking part of the outer barrel it broke *and other parts too* using only green gas, imagine if i use propane!!, But anyways i repare the outer barrel and now is working,.. But I think it broke becouse two things: the outer barrel it moved a bit back and forward, and theouter barrel is too thing, so the blowback is very stronger and it's just broke...
I contact to AST and i explain the problem to them, what if you made a steel barrel, and they were agree to make it

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
But...green gas and propane are the exact same thing. Green gas is just purified and has a silicone additive. :shrug:
Yea, But in many vídeos i saw the comparsion between gg and propane and it has more fps, the gg has power fps so...

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
thank you !, I appreciate your comment very good, personally I think the dry fire is bad, and if that's just why we are adding more wear to the gun, I do not think it's worth doing. anyway, it is better for the gun to die due to its normal use.

Besides, this thread was made for advices base on our own experiences

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.