Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got like 5 hours between my two classes today so I decided to lay out some of my replicas and take a few pictures. There are quite a few missing, but this is what I could find

I'll go down the rows from top to bottom, left to right.

Row one: TM SOC16, TM PSG-1

Row two: VFC M82A1, CA M249

Row three: KJW M700 Takedown, CA M15A4 with Co2 gearbox, Sun Project M40XB DX

Row four: VSR clone "prototype" (only replica in the world with a CF tightbore ;))

Row five: Maruzen MP5k, Maruzen Vz61, Airsoft Elite Homeland Defender (hardest kicking airsoft gun I have ever fired!) Airsoft Elite MP5 SD6

Row six: KSC M11, KWA Python, KWA G18c, Tanio Koba VP70

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
HOLY SH*** MATE! Ur gonna launch a private one man army? xD

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Austin, please clean up your grammar. Also, please note that this is to show off his pieces, not for sale. If he is going to sell something, he'll put it in the Commerce section.

This is your first Warning.

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
Say... How much you've spent so far in this fine armory?

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
Holy "SENCORED"! All though it doesn't win the best I know...

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Austin (and everybody else for that matter), my stuff is always for sale for the right price. PM me and we'll talk.

I've got A LOT tied into airsoft, but I've also been playing longer than most people here (close to 10 years) and that has given me time to accumulate this stuff. I have had three sponcers so far that have helped me out with affording some of these things. I'll be adding two new goodies to my list of guns (WA M4 and G&P Dragunov) in the next few weeks or so, so stay tuned for more stuff

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
Person I know here in Finland has played well over 10 years and runs a gun (airsoft) repair shop. He has weapons in amounts of two digit numbers and has spent money worth of 1,5 new cars into airsoft in total. (He has a dozen or was it even more total army kits with what he playes.)

I myself have spent about... 2500-3000 euros into airsoft.

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
hey there pearl... if you wanna sponser me
:D you could send me that barret ... i will take good care of it . would be able to give you some reports on how it works up in the ND winters

I have shot the real deal over here in iraq and i love that thing... tried talking the wife into letting me get a real one .. but no dice

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
I think I'll buy a real chrome Desert Eagle and a wooden M14 some day...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.