Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Name: Adam

Callsign: Masterjuggler98

Experience: I don't have too much experience. I've been airsofting for a few years but am still working my way up in experience. Whatever is in between "newbie" and "somewhat experienced". Mostly backyard airsoft in the woods with friends who don't view airsoft as their hobby/sport but will join a team at some point.

Your Camo: I am in the process of making a ghillie suit. I already did put burlap on my MB-10 and will do the same to the Bar-10. The only other Camo i have is a tactical vest and a sweat jacket I outfitted with burlap to look like a makeshift ghillie suit.

Your arsenal: A few gas 1911 pistols, a cheap 30$ Well M-16 (my first airsoft gun), a Well MB-10 (from when i was a little more newb-ish), and I am building a JG Bar-10.

What Are Your Other Hobbies?: Wilderness survival/camping, driving sims (live for speed and GT4 mostly), a few shooter games (Sniper Elite for PS2 being the main one), juggling, general wood working/metal working/building things, biking, and working on my go-kart that just never seems to be quite finished.

Where Do You Reside?: New Jersey, USA

Some More About Yourself: I am airsofting off a low budget (after school
Job) but will try to find a team in my area once i become more experienced at the art of sniping. I have gone on several wilderness survival trips where we fish for food etc. When i find something that I am interested in, such as finding the best low budget upgrades, i might spend hours at a time researching, only to use a completely different base gun i think would be better for my needs.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks. And I will probably need help eventually with the build because i will not e ordering the entire thing any time soon. I'm saving up atm to get everything at once. What i want to do is get a really good sniper rifle right off the bat and not just slowly work my way up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.