Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 1740 Posts

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This thread is basically the opposite of the ''What Grinds Your Gears Thread''.

Post anything that made you smile, chuckled and/or pissed your pants you laughed so hard.

I just got home from eating a a Chinese buffet, were in the middle of eating the entire restaurant was RickRolled.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Heard a police dispatch at a small town parade today "Two men approaching the parade, first is a white male with long red hair, the other is also on a bicycle, white male with an artificial foot." Apparently they had stolen something, didn't catch what, but I thought their descriptions were hilarious.

·
Registered
55 Posts
When someone doesn't call their out and you pop them in the ear,my girlfriend(you know I had too
), and screamo music. Oh! and I love watching my spotter struggle with doing something that is really stupid, like putting a counter clockwise suppressor on the wrong way.

Something else that just makes my day is when he denies he is my spotter when he is carrying the M4 Commando and I have the L96. He gets alot of funny looks during games. ::)

·
Registered
32 Posts
When your stalking a single person and you put a round right over their head so they get a
look on their face. Then they just get behind something thinking your in the opposite direction and you put a round right in their back.
Also, a dirty ghillie makes me happy!

·
Registered
30 Posts
When people think they're amazing because they wear Eagle Industries and BLACKHAWK! gear. It makes my day when I shoot them more than they shoot me.
Also, kudos to Mgunner...you would think someone would come up with this! Great job, man!

**EDIT**
When Fuzzy adds something you wrote to his signature.

·
Registered
506 Posts
tuxedopenguin said:
When you get that guy with near 500$ worth of gear and a stock AEG, and then he trys to figure out why he isn't owning the day.
Haha, you read my mind. I was just going to say that.

Or the "YOU UPGRADE YOUR AEG! OMG! AND YOU DIDN'T BREAK IT"!!!

"Yeah, it's not that hard. Stop wasting your money on

G

·
Just watching all the kids at the local field here in Orlando, Florida (Combat City), thinking that they are the sh*t with their 25 dollar clear plastic airsoft guns claiming that they had them custom made, and they claim they shoot 505 fps consistently with .20s

·
Registered
81 Posts
I have to agree with Fuzzy and Raider. God put spotters on this planet solely for the amusement of their shooter. (sorry for you spotter types
)

I run a spotter with me simply because I have a good friend who wants to be a spotter... But watching him get the "What the F*** do I do now!!!???" look on his face when he comes under fire is hilarious.

Or when he WATCHES ME TRIP (yes... we all do it some times
) in a hole, then immediately runs over the SAME HOLE and falls flat on his face.

·
Registered
745 Posts
mav3r1ck said:
I have to agree with Fuzzy and Raider. God put spotters on this planet solely for the amusement of their shooter. (sorry for you spotter types
)

I run a spotter with me simply because I have a good friend who wants to be a spotter... But watching him get the "What the F*** do I do now!!!???" look on his face when he comes under fire is hilarious.

Or when he WATCHES ME TRIP (yes... we all do it some times
) in a hole, then immediately runs over the SAME HOLE and falls flat on his face.
I spot and my sniper does that. DONT HATE ON DA SPOTTER MANE ;)

·
Registered
81 Posts
hoggie said:
[quote author=mav3r1ck board=lounge thread=2629 post=21243 time=1304549156]
I spot and my sniper does that. DONT HATE ON DA SPOTTER MANE ;)
Hahaha, I know there are good spotters out there
I just haven't had the luck to find one yet. Mine just constantly gets killed, or worse... gets me killed...

1 - 20 of 1740 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.