Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 14 of 1740 Posts

· Registered
745 Posts
mav3r1ck said:
I have to agree with Fuzzy and Raider. God put spotters on this planet solely for the amusement of their shooter. (sorry for you spotter types
)

I run a spotter with me simply because I have a good friend who wants to be a spotter... But watching him get the "What the F*** do I do now!!!???" look on his face when he comes under fire is hilarious.

Or when he WATCHES ME TRIP (yes... we all do it some times
) in a hole, then immediately runs over the SAME HOLE and falls flat on his face.
I spot and my sniper does that. DONT HATE ON DA SPOTTER MANE ;)

· Registered
745 Posts
When you're playing sniper hunt, and you get 9 guys like it's no big deal, then they call you bad, and the leader of the whole forums tells them to "Shut the **** up, he killed you all". Made my day...

· Registered
745 Posts
So, I was laying in the middle of the woods, waiting. Just waiting. Two fifteen year olds crouch next to the trees, and they are my enemies. I don't know how they got there, but they were. So, I watch them for a while, not moving. Finally, one of them side I heard something. I had taken a deep breathe. I run up, and safety kill them both. They turn around, not listening, and shot me. Now, I said hit. and sat my gun down. "What the F*CK are you thinking?". "Your gun doesn't hurt that bad, what is it, a stock double eagle L96? I have one of those, it's likeee... 200 fps". *FACEPALM* I'm in a full ghillie, ghillied rifle, and I look pretty serious.

"No, you moron. This is the Maruzen APS-2, fully upgraded, anything less than 25 feet, it'll lodge a BB into your skin."

He grabs my gun like a boy on christmas day, and shot it into his friends thigh, and then his eyes went to horror like he just got clothes out of his present. He passed it to me, got up, ran to the host of the event, and said it shot 700 FPS. We got the chrono out, 549, just where it should be. As the day went on, there goal was to blast me, but instead, I safety killed them 4 more times.
Moral and point? Kids with 200 FPS snipers overrun fields, and when a real deal one shows, kids don't take it serious, until they leave crying with a high quality .43 lodged in their skin

· Registered
745 Posts
Mgunner said:
hoggie said:
with 200 FPS snipers overrun fields, and when a real deal one shows, kids don't take it serious, until they leave crying with a high quality .43 lodged in their skin
I think I love you.

But really, I like how every 12 year old who plays air soft runs around with an L96. [/sarcasm]

I ''graduated eighth grade Thursday (We do this because I live in a small town with no high school, and fiends get split up *insert emotional crap here*) Anyway, at the after party thing, i got the girl I have liked science 5th grade to dance with me

Pathetic, I know. But don't judge xD
'

We have that kind of, kids who go to private schools have that stuff. And 200 FPS Double Eagle L96's rock d00d

· Registered
745 Posts
psination said:
Well, i have the perfect track kid build (not to brag or anything). Also, i practice three hours a day, six days a week. Is effort, but pays off in the end. Also, there are freshman! Running under my time! It is rediclous.
I run a sub six mile, and I run the half mile in 2:05 as a sophomore (this season is my sophomore). Damn you 5:10 runners...

1 - 14 of 1740 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.