Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a complement to What Grinds Your Gears, and The Little Things. Post here the bizarre, grotesque and strange.

I will start us off.

I was sitting in a transport with a group of men on a humid, hot day to be in shade and hydrate. Another man came in, wet on every pore he had and huffing, removed his cap and tossed it in the cooler.

"Hey! I have been filling the water bottles with the melt-water in that," said one man.

The new man replied, "What! I 've been washing my hat in there all day."

Everyone kept drinking; he put his hat on.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
I'll play.

I was helping my dad and a friend of his build window frames for his camp, I was cutting the boards to length, they were using a nail gun to put them together. Somehow, my dad's friend nails index and pointer finger together with one of those big-ass framing nails (16 penny to be specific). Very little blood for what it was. They went to the hospital, and after waiting for two hours, removed said nail with a pair of pliers in the parking lot, went back in (Freaked the hell out of the doctors), got the holes bandaged and his fingers splinted.

Only in Maine....

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Somehow, my dad's friend nails index and pointer finger together with one of those big-ass framing nails (16 penny to be specific).
The index and the pointer fingers are the same finger, people just call it different names. There are the thumb, index (or pointer), middle, ring, and pinky fingers. Which ones are you talking about?

So a few weeks ago I'm in the car on a highway, we were going to home depot because I needed some stuff, and I look out the window to see a car driving backward on the highway. I almost jumped out of my seat from sheer shock. Of course the natural thing to do is to try to get a better look. As we pass it (we are in the left lane they are in the one to our right) I look into the car and see the driver is facing forward, that is to say in the direction he is driving in, while his car is facing backward. He has the steering wheel in front of him, the seat seems to be in the right place (if the car was facing forward anyway), and the whole dash board is looking fine. The guy looked like he was laughing his butt off. I guess when you turn the body of your car around to have it pointing the wrong way, you might laugh like a maniac the whole drive. Too bad I was too shocked to take pictures. It's not airsoft related but with a story like this, who cares?

·
Registered
191 Posts
Running a cross country meet with very worn out spikes, and part of the course being on solid cement. If you've ever worn cleated anythings, you know how much walking on cement sucks, because the spikes/cleats can't dig in and get shoved into your feet instead. 1/4 mile later on the cement, 2 of my spikes actually came through the sole into the inside of my shoes, letting them dig into my feet a considerable amount. I still had to complete the loop and go on the cement again. One massive bandage, an effed up toe, and an 18 minute, 4 second 5K later.... Still can't walk on it or even bend the toes on my foot. Needless to say, I threw out the shoes and bought new ones.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.