Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Psycho-exaggerations of what it actually is. What gun are you getting, we can help...

You can also try looking on forums, or youtube for proof, because those are usually legit...

·
Registered
506 Posts
And on the guns, like the UTG L96, where the spring is ≈500 fps, and confirmed to be around that high, I'd recommend to just buy a 400 fps spring, save the stock internals, and then work up that high. Also, you're going to constantly going to adjust your hop-up and scope because of the falling hop up from the weakening spring, because those springs aren't that hot for long...

·
Registered
506 Posts
Depends on the gun, but like the UTG, with an abnormally hot spring, they drop VERY fast, within hundreds of shots. With not as hot springs, they drop slower, but I would still get a better spring.

·
Registered
506 Posts
But, in general, cheap clones with hot springs degrade quickly. I don't have much experience with sniper rifles, but with AEG's, this is very apparent.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.