Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
480 Posts
I have the same stock and love it for the same reasons.

The improvements you're working on look fabulous......to the point I would get another VSR to drop them on!
There's tons of bull-barrels on real rifles. And especially on shorter barrel guns, I prefer the look. The MLC stock is essentially perfect for a spring gun too. It's so comfy and sturdy and I think it looks awesome.

Also, I'm way past replicating real rifles. I've got plenty of those and don't need any more. This is all about squeezing every last bit out of an airsoft-only rifle. If that means leaving behind features that are on real guns, so be it. Replication doesn't make much sense once the replica is multiple-times more expensive than the real thing.

· Registered
480 Posts
Thank you! All the receiver and hop up stuff is working really well so far too. I’d say the barrel/hop up chamber is the real upgrade here, and the receiver is more of a quality of life improvement. The threads on the outer barrels I had made ended up being really close tolerance and basically don’t wobble in a standard receiver anyway, but when using the new receiver lock up super well.

Also, turns out designing and making a stock from scratch is really difficult lol. At least one that isn’t just doing the same thing that everyone else does.
I can imagine! Somewhat akin to reinventing the wheel. Will be watching with interest 👍

1 - 2 of 2 Posts