Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'm in dire need of some mid caps. My high cap broke, so I can't use my gun at all. I know they are marked up on that site, but I can't find any mid caps in stock anywhere else.

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
the3rdeye88 said:
I have to have G&G or Classic Army.
Have you actually tried other brands?

I am not saying you are wrong, cause I have had first hand experience with G&G/Classic Army having trouble with certain mags, but just thought I would ask. Reason being, just recently I found some MAG brand mid caps to work in a G&G very well, unlike before.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have no way of trying any brand without purchasing them online. I know that the G&G and CA have the same cut out on the top of the magazine. No other brand I have seen has that same notch. And everything I have read on the G&G m14 says that the CA mags are the only ones that will fit. Made sense to me because of the shape. I can afford to spend the money on the mags, if the site is legitimate. But buying random mags to try them out and having to deal with paying shipping twice and the hassle of returning them isn't worth the money or the effort to me.

Long story short, I know G&G and CA mags fit and thats easiest and cheapest.

·
Premium Member
716 Posts
G&G and CA are the only brands interchangeable with each other with the M14. The CA is more or less cloned off of the G&G. The TM M14 is the other benchmark M14, with all the clones cloning the TM.

Aside from looking the same on the exterior, G&G and TM M14s are not the same beast.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.