Airsoft Sniper Forum banner

Think I am done

3K views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  zulu 
#1 ·
Hey again guys.

As many of you know myself and a few of you guys were building rifle out of nothing. Or rifles out of parts that we already had as well as some good old fashioned elbow grease.

Well I have done some things to my rifles since then
I have now gotten a G-Spec through a trade. The rifle had the zero trigger, orange piston, and 6.01 PDI barrel. Well I took the cylinder and trigger and moved those over to the Bar10. I left the barrel with the G-Spec... go figure right.

I then got a really nice rifle case, finally!! Did some foam cutting and have it looking really nice.

So what I have is the two rifles. The stock will be moved from one rifle to the other when needed. Depending on the mission that comes up.

I then have my G&P M4 with the ProWin V2 gear box that I run when I just wanna run around and slaughter people
But honestly I run the M4 when I have the Gspec. I strap the Gspec to my pack, that is in the pic, and when needed pull it out and take my shots then return to the group. Basically I run the Gspec when I am working with a squad of guys or just doing some basic recon.

All in all I really enjoy how they all came out. And now of course for the pics

Enjoy.....

See less See more
#6 ·
Yeah thanks a ton Yankee.

I can't remember off the top of my head what pack that is. Bought it at my local Harbor Freight store for $30. Great little pack.

Will get more pics of the rifles this weekend. Planning on having a fairly large op here in my area.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.