Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems that I cant find a MK23 SOCOM of any brand! They seem to be so rare now probably because that stopped making them I think. I would like to know if anyone is able to tell me if there are ways to replicate the gas efficiency, quietness, mag size, and power of the legendary MK23 SOCOM!

·
Registered
856 Posts
KSC is good, KWA is the same. Not many that are good compared to the TM mark23

Reactions: SniperRecon

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Darn, I will never know why they stopped making them... Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
I am going to go on Ebay and find one :p Also you don't need to label your thread as first thread or second thread.

Reactions: SteelSolace

·
Registered
856 Posts
Had the KSC for a while and it was a blast. I prefer GBBp/GBBr's to the NBBs but they are still good pistols. Hope you find one.

Reactions: SniperRecon

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have that locked on...Lets see who wants it more!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Any Marui pistol is going to be great. Check out Evike they have quite a few options. They won't be silent like the MK23, but they should be darn accurate.

·
Registered
414 Posts
I've *heard* that TM will be rereleasing the Mk.23 sometime this fall. They are still "in production" but they are done in runs.
I wish Maruzen would rerelease the P99 NBB, they were a great little gun.

I'm currently investigating some means of carrying a very quiet AEG for back-up use with my BASR. The GBB pistols are fun but just not all that stealthy.

-Grant

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Where are ya'll getting the idea that the TM MK23 is no longer for sale?

https://impulse101.jp/?product=tm-gp-42

The TM MK23 is by far the best MK23 available. However, the Y&P magazines should be used if you intend on using green gas/propane since the TM mags tend to leak with GG after a few uses on it.
Where did you find this? Have you successfully ordered a product from here?

·
Registered
269 Posts
Wow that bidding war got intense on the MK23. $233 plus $17 shipping. I think some people got carried away and are now ending up paying way more for a gun than they should. lol

·
Registered
856 Posts
Glad I wasn't the only one here betting on a Mk23. I stepped out after $204.00 was betted. I didn't mind paying $50 more but that got a little to crazy of a price for me. Good job on winning sniperRecon! I didn't even know I was betting against some other members :p

1 - 20 of 26 Posts