Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello I am sorry if there is already a thread on this but I would like to know your thoughts on the Sun Project M40A1 Thumbhole Sniper Rifle.
Sun Project M40A1 Thumbhole Sniper
It has a unique looking design, which I like, and was wondering if it's worth the buy. I do not own any SPs and I am not really familiar with them, so any information helps :yup:

Thank you in advance,
AirsoftGhillie :cheers:

P.S. This rifle reaches my budget so I won't be doing any upgrades on it (If I purchase it) anytime soon.

P.P.S If I do any upgrading then I will only spend $80 ATM

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hey guys if you are viewing this thread please take the time to reply, the slightest amount of information helps :) My deadline for purchasing a weapon is close and I need to know the best deal.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Don't buy it man. If there isn't info on it yet and its been out for quite awhile, so it must not be liked.

·
Resident Toy-Maker
576 Posts
I love Sun Project M40s. Fantastic rifle, much better build quality and parts fitment than a VSR even. They do have a fairly small cylinder, be advised the aftermarket on it will be limited to machinists and those who make custom components, but they are wonderful rifles. I built one a while ago for a friend, he's seeing 250ft or so on a whisper-quiet rifle, no suppressor involved.

Let me know if you have any other questions regarding the rifle.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.