Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive got a tm l96 aws and recently i broke the loading fin that feeds the bb's
i have been searching the net like a maniac but cant find this part anywhere (l96-40) ther eis talk off a company that makes em in aluminiun but i cant find anything on the net

im really hoping someone can help me here caus its a full pdi l96 catching dust caus off some 5$ plastic part
many thx in advance

·
Registered
909 Posts
Maybe your best bet would be to find somebody that owns the rifle and ask them for the dimensions of the piece. I've heard of this happening before, so it might just be a flaw in the design. I'd be surprised if a company never came out with spares, but it could take a while. Is there any way to contact TM directly?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i have tried looking for tm orig parts but sofar i have found only 2 retailers and they have the part out off stock

my only hope is some company in the us that is suposed to cnc it in alu

but i have no info what so ever on this was hoping someone here would know or maybe another solution

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i just cannot understand how a company like TM make sit so hard for there costumers to get replacemants parts for a issue that many ppl seems to have problems with

the sites that had it in stock answered me that they didnt know when the part would be in stock again

i have a 500-600$ gun just lying here caus off a 10$ part

·
Registered
909 Posts
I understand your frustration. I would be pretty mad about the issue also. If I were you, I'd make a thread asking for the dimensions of that part; it seems like your best shot at this point. You don't think any of those companies would have the dimensions do you?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sorry to necropost...

But I was having this problem myself and I thought I'd post the URLs of the places I found that had stock in case someone else needed one:

The Creation Airsoft (HK) CNC'd aluminium version:

The Marui OEM version of the part:

You'll need Google translate working to use the KIC site if you don't read Chinese, but they don't have any trouble with english emails. I asked them about Marui OEM parts before for my MP7 and they said they stock a lot and can get most other things quickly.

Hope this helps,
TA

·
Registered
1 Posts
yep thanks for this info although i did reproduce it myself , i think i will still get one off these in the longrun
I got a broken TM L96 clone a few years back which has been sitting in my closet...with many other broken guns. I have recently started slowly going through my collection of broken guns and creating the broken parts in CAD (fusion360) for these guns and 3d printing them. This has been so incredibly time consuming just for these cheap plastic parts, but it's free, I can fix them in a day or 2, and I don't have to wait a week for a part. I've been googling around trying to see if anyone has created a 3d file of this part. Did you happen to design it in a cad program? Or did you just fabricate it from steel or something using the dimensions?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.