Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks!

Sorry yall I've been absent lately, a bad habit =P, but here I am once again!

Since I didn't find a thing related to the words Mp7A or Mp7A1 (Due to minimum of 4 characters in search.) I decided to do a topic about this wonderful back up AEP.

So... I've owned one for a year now and I've upgraded basically everything inside it, but I really don't what to do about the battery. I've got this battery holder for a larger battery and I've used a larger custom made battery (made by a electrician friend of mine) but it is shot out in like 7-10 minutes with non-stop fire... I think it could be compared into 8,4V and 1000-1500 mah battery, one would think it should last longer or sth?

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok, that was very usefull post. And I do have a brain. xD So I... Gee... I really said non-stop. =D Let's say I rather fired it frequently rather tha nnon stop. It still works perfectly so I think there's no harm done...

MOD:
I am a one battery for whole day/scenario - type guy. =P

MOD2:
Plus winter is comming, season when batteries loose strength already due to cold weather...

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Right o. Thanks dudes! =)

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh, that explains malice. but to be honest I can say this: "My gun, was it then a sniper, support or assault rifle, pistol, sub-machine gun or God knows what, I'm still a scout/sniper." =D I just want my back up to have that much strength, power and durability that I may use it as my primary in some games, since some times I feel that I just have to go sprint along the game area, equipped with some light AEG/P. You know what I mean? =)

MOD:
My electrician knows how to build working airsoft batteries. =D And he stated that my batterie is 8.3-4 Volts and 1500-1700 Mah.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.